+971523186857,+971 524588089 info@almas-finance.co.in

New Business Set-up Financial Consultation

New Business Set-up Financial Consultation

Enquiry Now

Almas Financial Services provide free consultation to Foreign investor . To make them take right discussion and invest capital as per them requirement and Hassle Free. Business Start-Up Project Completed in 4 steps.

  • 1st Step : Business License Mainland Or Freezone its depends on Business Activities .
  • 2nd Step: Find Out Best Office Location where customers can approach easily . There is two options Business Center offices or Personal Offices
  • 3rd Step : Business Bank Account one of the most important things .Almas Financial Services providing Business Bank Account Without Invest Plan and Without Insurance can save up to 100 thousand along with that Local and International Transfer, Online Banking, Cheque Book, Debit Cards, SMS facility, Free Teller Transaction every month . many more features and benefit.
  • 4.Step : Final Step and one the most important Business Markerting need a proper company website, SEO and SMM to rich your target Audience

Mainland -Information

Mainland company information in U.A.E can be a complicated process, but we are here to help you. Our team has collectively over 10 years of experience providing administrative Consultation for business ventures.

If you want to start a Business in the United Arab Emirates, There’s 2 type of Category Commercial and Professional. Commercial License you need 51% of shares to be owned by a UAE national. The remaining 49% is given to the foreign investor Or If there is 2 partners so in that case 25% and 24% divide in 2 Partners which called L.L.C.

Professional License not require Sponsorship Only there will be UAE National Agent. Foreign Investor can make Solo License If there is Only One Investor More than One till Up to 4 Investor in that case share divide Equally and this Called Clivil License.

Free-Zone Information

Freezone Company Information Free-zones given multiple Options to Foreign Investor and Sponsor Or Agent is not require to Start-up. Will Providing you with all the necessary support to set up a business with no hassle. UAE all Freezone given 100% Ownership or Share Divide Equally to each partner.

Business Bank Account :

Our Financial experts have enlightened number of clients about importance of separate business account and stimulated various dynamic entrepreneurs to get one. Generally, the account opening method is a frustrating experience for many. ALMAS-Financial Services has made it simple so the ultimate number of people can connect with ALMAS Finance.

Business Markerting :

Markerting is one of most important thing to recognize new company in the market. Our experts will help to get best services in the market.

Our team of experts is ready to assist you in every step of the process. We will provide you with one-on-one consultation until you are satisfied.

personal loan